CRM - Customer Relationship Management
- Opportunities with milestones and stages, Sales Forecasting, Lead management,
Customer Service & Support
- Support for Case management. Assign tasks within cases, to multiple employees,
with insight from support contracts, and ability to book time and billing against
cases. Knowledge base management.
- Marketing Automation - Campaign Management, marketing budget
management, Surveys & Questionnaires, Drip Campaigns, Email Broadcasting, Web
lead capture with auto routing rules.
- Activity Hub let's you manage EVERY date and
time driven event from a single page.
- Action Item templates enable single click field
settings for repetitive follow-up events.
- Employee availability tracking
degree view of contact's email history
- Email templates
/ POS (Point
- Built in commerce module with Order Entry, configurable
product category tree, price mgt. etc... (free setup because it's built as an extension
of the suite.
- If your needs extend beyond basic commerce, we can integrate
with your own solution by using our rich web
service API platform that supports everything your front end will need (e.g. "create
sales order" methods).
- EDI - Electronic
Data Interchange - Leverage existing Invoice, P.O.s, etc.. for EDI trading via X12
/ AS2 (web over http)
(Point Of Sale) with
support for touch based
tablets, support for
point of presence credit
card processing, USB
card readers and
scanners, and online
(requires USB pen).
Human Resources (H.R.)
- Employee Time Sheets and Payroll
- Online Leave / Vacation requests
- Employee Qualification Management
- Set hourly wages, salaries, & over-time pay
- Commissions Calculations
- Employee Performance Analytics
- Able to set Employee's direct labor impact on
- Payroll Gross exportable to popular Payroll Services
Contract & Document Management
- Create contracts based on hours, days, incidents,
or expiration dates then expose contract balances from cases, and projects.
- Document Routing & Single-Click Approval
- Online Document & Document Templates
- Share Contracts and other Business Documents
via the Business Portal
- Track Assets from within Contracts
- Track Assets (Items sold, leased, or rented
to a customer) from within the customer record, and from the service contract.
ERP- Enterprise Resource Planning
& Inventory Mgt
- Inventory Kits - At order time, select kit
template, then change child items, modify attributes, select from location (multiple
locations / warehouses are supported) etc...
- Inventory Assemblies - Make a virtual item that's a collection of child items (e.g. parts),
with inventory levels for child items automatically adjusting.
- Product Serialization
& Lot # support
- Item Matrix for automatic configuration of item
attributes, options, and accessories.
- All Item types supported including: Inventory, Non-inventory,
Services, Matrix, Serialized, Kits,
Assets, Rental items, and Assemblies.
- Support for drop shipping
- Multiple Location / Warehouses supported (i.e.
if you have multiple warehouses, or stores that keep stock you can manage levels
for each location)
- Pricing formula control - Set tiered pricing
by customer relationship group down to specific customers.
- Sales & Purchase Fulfillment - When a Sales Order is placed Biz instantly creates the shipping
/ fulfillment queue where you can create pick lists to pick, pack, and ship. If
there's insufficient qty on hand you can invoice & ship a partial qty. Biz automatically
places the remainder on back order (BO) creating a procurement queue (along with
items that have reached the reorder point). When items within the purchase
queue are ordered, they are are then listed within the receiving queue. As
items are shipped and received Biz automatically adjusts your inventory across all
- Create P.O.s from Invoices & visa versa
- Order Entry
Sales (Customer) &
Purchase (Vendor) RMA
- Shipping - Support for FedEx, USPS, and UPS,
including shipping option presentation (standard, over night, etc...) amount calculations
from items selected, issuance of the tracking number, and creation of shipping labels,
all neatly integrated into order management and invoicing.
Accounting & Financials
- GL, Cash-flow Statement, Balance Sheet
- Profit / Loss Statement, Trial Balances
- Chart of Accounts
- Journal Entries
- Sales Orders & Invoices
- Purchase Requisitions & P.O.s
- Accounts Receivables & Payables (AR / AP)
- Set & Manage "Net" Credit Terms
- Gross Profit / Loss Reporting
- Set tax rates on items, customers,
- Total price control on items
- Bank Reconciliation
- Check Writer
- COGS, Cost of labor, and budgeting
Class hierarchy -
Seperate your company by
division, subsidiary, or
department, and report
P&L, Income & Expense,
and other key financial
reports across your
defined class hierarchy
- Track key customer web site traffic from BizAutomation
(obviates the need to track IPs)
- Track who's actually referring - not just traffic
but actual Leads, Prospects, and Accounts
- PPC Search Marketing compatible
Survey & Questionnaire Management
- Fully Integrated with CRM
- Create Dynamic or Static Surveys
- Skip Logic
- Apply a weight to responses
- Set triggers that allow you to generate records
based on a response
- Open a new customer page based on how a respondent
- Custom field types for answers fields
- Pie Chart & Bar Graph Reporting
BRM - Business Relationship Management
- Manage all the OTHER Relationships that matter
to your Business
- Custom configure page profile according to the
- Define Sub-Profiles Beneath Relationships
- Inter-Company Associations
- Partner Relationship Management (PRM)
Inter Company Associations
- Set associations within a company. E.g. - you
can make ABC Inc. the parent of XYZ Inc, or perhaps you may want to connect the
HQ with 4 other multi-national sub-divisions.
Messaging & Collaboration
- See all your email from within BizAutomation.com
- Will work with any IMAP email service including Exchange,
Gmail, Zimbra, Imail, and more.
- See all your calendar items from within BizAutomation.com
Enterprise Portal (Self-Service)
- Content Orchestration
- Order Entry
- Case creation and tracking
- Document sharing
- Documents (e.g. Word, Excel) & Business Documents
Tracking (e.g. Invoices, P.O.s)
Partner Relationship Management (PRM)
Partner Relationship Management (PRM)
Assign partner &
then enable partners to
see their current
commission income, with
ability to track current
and future commission
Enable 3rd party sharing
of customers and orders
managed by partners.
self-service via the
Fulfillment & Project Management (Jobs)
- Multiple Project Process Templates
- Change Management
- Create Sub-stages, and set Stage Dependencies
- Add billable or non-billable time and expense
from within a project stage.
Expose contract balances within the project to keep expense within allotted budgets.
- Stage Alerts
- Expose projects through Customer & Partner
Portals to share with partners and customers.
- Project Costing and Income tied to Accounting.
- Bill of time and materials, including lists of POs and Invoices
tied to a project.
- Customizable Dashboard adjustable by user and
- Custom Report Builder
- Pre-defined Reports
- Report Favorites
Customization & Other Capabilities
Wizard driven customization
for page layout
- Set Hierarchies for Territories and Teams.
- Auto Routing Rules for Leads
- Multiple Business Processes for sales, purchasing,
- Group based permissions
- Territory & Team Management
- Custom fields, tabs, and pages
- Customize based on role, and group - Access rights,
tab views, fields, search rights.
- Custom tab views, and tab labels.
- Custom columns within initial page grids, with
custom default filter settings.
- Custom fields that appear based on record types
(e.g. Relationship type, Contact type etc.)
- Define relationships and profiles that group
records based on how your company relates to it's customers (e.g. Customers that
are retailers vs. wholesalers, Partners, etc..).